- What’s your favorite color? YELLOW!
- If you could pick one place to live the rest of your life, where would it be? New Bern, NC
- What are your hobbies? ANYTHING crafty: knitting, sewing, gardening, DIY
- Name one thing you couldn’t live with out? I would have to say C, A, and fuzzbutt… Although that’s 3 things, and technically they aren’t ‘things’. So as hard as it is for me to admit this: my technology (cell phone and computer)
- What’s your guilty pleasure? playing TheSims3 when I have free time
- Favorite Bible Verse? Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
- How many projects do you have going right now? Oh, boy…. This is bad. 7 that I can think of right now: knitting a double-knit cowl, knitting my elephant, knitting a cabled hat for A, cross stitch, sewing burp cloths, cleaning out our spare bedroom, and starting seeds/planning my garden.
- What’s your favorite car? We’re looking a GMC Acadias right now as our next vehicle. But I would LOVE to have a Tahoe! I don’t drive little cars. This mama is large and in charge!
- Biggest life lesson so far? God is in charge. Not me. I need to let go a little more.
- Any regrets? I wish I would have kept with swimming my last 2 years of high school. But, I definitely wasn’t going to be an olympian, and you don’t typically have time for sports in nursing school, so there’s no way I would ever have gotten a scholarship for it. But still would have been cool to have a ‘letter’ in it!