I don’t know about you, but I certainly LOVE my crockpot. It is used at least once a week here through the fall and winter. And this next recipe is a super easy one to throw together, and it’s WONDERFUL!
- 1.5-2# beef cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (we don’t like mushrooms, and instead substitute for 1 can cream of celery and 1 cream of potato)
- 8oz cream cheese
- 8oz sour cream
- egg noodles
- Put beef cubes, onion and cream soups in crockpot, high 4-5 hours, low-6-8.
- In the last 30-60 minutes before serving, first add in cream cheese and allow to melt. Mix, then add sour cream, allow to melt and mix.
- Make your egg noodles according to package and serve with beef overtop.
- OPTIONAL: Add parmesan cheese to garnish.
ENJOY! We certainly do at our house!