…to eat cookie dough? I’m talking raw, uncooked, super yummy, ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookie dough.
No? Ok, then go away. You can’t be my friend anymore.
Yes? Ok, proceed!
Since you shouldn’t really EAT cookie dough (at least not in the amounts that I’d like too….) because of the raw eggs and salmonella and all that, I found something that is ALMOST as good.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dip
- 1/2 c butter (softened)
- 8oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3c brown sugar
- 1/2c 10x sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 c MINI semi-sweet choc chips
- Blend butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in brown sugar, mix til smooth; add in 10x sugar, mix til smooth
- Add vanilla, beat the snot out of it.
- 2 options here: mix in the choc chips, or mix HALF the choc chips in and reserve the rest to cover (if making a “cheese ball”)
- Refrigerate for several hours, then serve
This is requested time and time again by C’s friends anytime we get together. We found that the best thing to use as your “dippers” is Scooby Snacks (no, not the dog treats). They can be found in the aisle with graham crackers, think Nabisco makes them?
Or, if you’re making this solely for yourself, a spoon will suffice. 🙂